Re: [MV] M35 Tires

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 07:59:54 PST

> ..> area, and it doesn't take the same level of tragedy to
> be news, but every
> > couple years around someone becomes newsworthy by either
> being killed or
> > badly hurt working on split ring rims without a safety
> cage.

I carry all my repair stuff in my M35, so I can fix a tire
anywhere. I have an adapter hose that uses the trucks air
compressor. The air chuck clips onto and stays on the valve
stem, and I slide the wheel/tire under the rear axle
pumpkin(just fits), then start the truck and pump up the
tire. If it lets go, I am safe. no problems yet, and I
always make sure that the lock ring is completely seated
before inflating.

Jon