Re: [MV] M35 Tires

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 10:32:35 PST

In a message dated 12/12/01 6:44:51 AM Central Standard Time,
194cbteng@pchnet.com writes:

<< 12PSI came off wheel as he had finished inflation and was
 picking it up off ground >>

Never, I repeat, NEVER add air to a split ring tire without it being secured
in a cage or mounted on the vehicle. I suggested that if you are interested
in doing tire repair, go and see what it is all about at a tire shop.
If you are removing a tire from the truck to get one off that needs repair,
remember to deflate the good tire as well. Do this before removing the lugs...
Sorry if I have confused anyone here.

Gene