Re: [MV] M35 Tires

From: Buzz Szarek (buzz@toast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 06:28:49 PST

I'm usuially standing away. I use a clamp-on tire valve and then I bring
the pressure up slowly by using the regulator. Standing near the tire isn't
a good plan.

I put 30K miles on my deuce last year and had to change several tires.
Never had a problem, not even a close call.

If you make sure the bead is seated slowly (clean the rim/wheel, lube it
well and inflate slowly) you'll seldom have a problem. If you just put it
together dirty and slam air into it you are asking for trouble.

-=-