Re: [MV] Wait! -- RT524 frequencies

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 13:20:20 PST

I know that it's too wide for amateur use but all I was saying is that at
Hamfests it is used and so far the FCC hasn't seemed to care. I would never
assume that they will continue to "turn their heads" but so far, for the
past ten years or so, that's been the case. As another lister said, lighten
up. MV events and Hamfests let collectors have some fun, that's what they
are for. They don't harm anyone and I've never heard any complaints, have
you?

Best Regards,

Ed Kirkley KG4OUJ
MVPA 18977