Re: [MV] RT524 frequencies

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 17:14:50 PST

--- Ted Hintopoulos <hint@northnet.org> wrote:
> BTW, with FM radios, you can narrow your spectrum
> by speaking at a low level and turning up the
> receive gain.

I thought I'd posted that before to the list, but I
suppose not...all you need to do is add a resistor
inside the H-250. I've only heard of a couple of
others besides myself bothering to do this though.
Everyone else either doesn't care or doesn't want to
take the time to crack open a $12.00 H-250.

BTW, the PRT-4 has an excellent "whisper-mic" that
works great at low audio levels. I can't say the same
thing, however, about the H-250.

> (God, you got to like this stuff.............)

Yeah, it's fun if you know what you're doing, isn't
it? :-)

T. Bloxom
(too much green radio stuff to list...)
1985 M1009 CUCV w/VRC-64 and R-442