Re: [MV] Photopoint (charging)

From: Randyb777@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 20:45:16 PST

They started charging money last summer, I think June. I paid twenty dollars
for a years membership because I was already a member. If you weren't a
member when they started charging it was thirty bucks for a year. So, I got
about six months out of it so I guess I'm out ten bucks. I just wish I had
saved a lot of those pictures other places as well instead of just
Photopoint. Oh well, live and learn. At least I keep saying that. :-)
Randy Baker
Clayton, CA'
MVPA #19633