Re: [MV] Band Of Brothers

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 09:32:32 PST

Hi Keith and All...

>I have the book, attended a live interview with eight of the members but
>unable to find a commercial release of the video. I checked the HBO
>site and no video. Anyone know if there has been a commercial release of
>the series yet and who has it? Tks, Keith

According to Spielberg-DreamWorks.com, HBO's series "Band of
Brothers" DVD and VHS Special Editions are set for late October
or early November 2002 by DreamWorks and HBO Home Entertainment.

You can visit their site here:
http://www.spielberg-dreamworks.com/bandofbrothers/

Mark your calendars!

I can't wait!

If you can't wait for the official commercial release as you
mentioned, there are occasionally bootleg videos on eBay of all 10
episodes, but the eBay police yank them off fast when they see them,
so if you find one you want, contact the seller as soon as you see the
auction and buy the item outside of eBay.

Good luck.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net