Re: M35A2 Military Dump Trucks (LONG) MV HUMOR maybe?

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 10:26:33 PST

       I checked out Dave's page, and it looks like a neat, handy
conversion.

    I then read some of his other 'Truck for Sale' adds and noticed
something strange. All of their M44 series trucks have been further modified
by the government with the addition of the very rare, very classified USDA
(pronounced Use Da )or ' Upgrade, Stealth, Dual Axle '. These trucks were
modified so that they could be used in the exploitation of the 'Philadelphia
Experiment' findings by the Army, who did not want the Navy getting all the
fun stuff. My tireless investigation of USDA( the program is still highly
classified ) revealed it is basically one additional steering axle and one
additional rear axle, but both equipped with Holtzmann Invisibility Field
Generators. By adding more axles, but making them invisible, allowed the
trucks to carry more, but the enemy wouldn't be able to see the extra axles,
so wouldn't know that the ten M35's they saw, could actually carry three
times as much as apparently rated, being equal to thirty trucks. The first
force multiplier concept.
    These caused no end of problems and injuries for motor pool mechanics
because the drivers would leave the stealth systems on when shutting down,
and since the activation switches were also invisible when on, the drivers
would forget about it. Then, since the additional axles were invisible, the
truck would look like a normal M44 series. The mechanics would then bang
their heads and hands on the invisible components while trying to look at or
fix components under the truck. This also caused for the Sprag Transfer
cases to be abandoned for the air shift style, because the drivers would
complain of banging in the front end, not realizing they had invisible flats
instead of bad transfer cases.

     What for you ask? Well they were to support ...well that will be the
rest of the story ...

    The program was abandoned for vehicle use, after the Army applied an
accidental side effect of Holtzmann Field technology. When two Holtzmann
Field Generators, were within each others 4 foot side lobes, they would
resonate off each other and amplify the total invisibility field to an area
20 feet in diameter. The Army applied this , with a twist, for use on large
numbers of leftover WW II MB and GPW's that were still in crated storage in
numerous warehouses around the country. The twist was that the Holtzmann
Generators could be kicked into an overload condition when activated by a
radio signal sent from HQ. Whole Army Corps of men riding in these enhanced
8x8 jeeps, could be made invisible by just one little radio signal, causing
them to disappear as they approached an enemy formation. And since the HG's
(Holtzmann Generators) on the additional Jeep axles were so small, they
could run for 1 year on a just a 9 volt battery. After the vehicles were
modified, they were recrated and stored for future need, mostly in a remote
area of the Nevada Test Range, but also at some select bases around the
country. The trucks were designed to carry the logistics tail for these 'non
existent Corps. They even had a classified name for the Corps. They called
them STRAC. It meant Secret Totally Radio Activated Corp. When the name
leaked, The Army claimed it stood for STRategic Army Corp. Yeah,right.
    Unfortunately, the KGB tumbled on to a secret radio frequency and
activation code in a HAM radio magazine article, discussing weird surplus
single channel WWII radio receivers and transmitters showing up at surplus
sales due to budget cutbacks. The KGB could not ferret out what the code
burst on this specific frequency was for, so a decision was made at the
highest levels of the Kremlin to build a device to broadcast this coded
signal on the specific frequency, and see what happens when they transmitted
it. So they did, and they did and they didn't. See what happened that is...
     The activation of the HG's on the large number of Jeeps, in such close
proximity to each other, had an unforeseen amplifier effect . The HG's in
all of the various warehouses came on at the same time and caused Jeeps,
crates, buildings and parts of the ground itself to 'phase out', not only of
sight, but also slightly out of our time line. In addition, a type of stasis
field was created on the Jeeps located in higher density storage areas.They
could not be moved. So as the batteries on outer layer Jeep HG's ran down, a
new layer would be exposed from stasis, making the whole lot invisible
again. At some of the smaller caches of vehicles (say 5 or 10) the batteries
would finally die,and the crates would reappear for good. The military would
then grab these crated vehicles, and transport them to the Nevada Storage
Agency, but saying they would be sold at surplus actions.
    Thus was borne 'Sputnik' and the cover stories of Hover cars and of the
'Nonexistent $50 Crated Jeep' to cover up the fact that over 13,753 crated,
modified jeeps, just suddenly disappeared. And to this day, the Nevada
Storage Agency(NSA) is still a closely guarded facility. Area 51 (as it is
known) is said to not exist by the Government,and that nothing is stored
there, and they are right, sorta, in a tongue in cheek kind of way. Ft
Meade, Maryland? Just a cover for the real NSA. And the Base Closure Law?
You guessed it. All sites where USDA equipped jeeps were stored. Over the
years, information leaks have occurred. "I remember when they use to store
crated WWII army jeeps in that building" actually was a misunderstood,
bastardization of the truth. It REALLY meant "They stored USDA WWII Army
Jeeps in that building"

        And now, you know the rest of the story....

    But back to Dave's trucks. It appears that his prices are very good,
considering the USDA components are still operational on all the trucks
pictured. I am thinking of buying one his 10 wheel drive trucks, removing
the Holtzmann Field Generators, and mounting one on my easy chair. Then my
wife won't be able to see me when I am screwing off. And I'll put the other
one on my chair at work.
     "Gee, I don't know where he is right now, but he Use Da sit right in
that chair...."

 How close they'll be to the truth... ;-)