Re: [MV] Sanding and body prep

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 08:32:31 PST

If you are going to use a pressure washer to remove the paint/stripper, you
will need to have another person on hand.

The 2nd person will be needed when you cannot stand the itching/burning any
longer!!!! They will need to hold the pressure washer wand while you slowly
walk into the stream to wash off stripper.

You WILL take a bath with the unit to be stripped!!!

Been there, done that!!!

I also put a blue tarp under the truck, on a hill with a bail of hay where
all the water would drain. That collected most of the paint.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce