Re: [MV] Sanding and body prep

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 05:27:42 PST

I think the list should be aware that in the spirit of Zen HMV restoration,
Steve works on his HMV's in the nude. Call before you drop in. It's a hoot
to see him sandblast. Jeanne has had to take many First Aid courses since
they live deep in the woods of NH and improperly secured 'equipment' has
caused several problems. Thank God his work area IS deep in the woods, cause
it ain't pretty....

Ronzo