Re: [MV] Army tank parts

From: Carl Payne (cpayne@demi.net)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 14:48:15 PST

At 03:45 PM 12/22/2001 -0500, Angie Martino-Gregory wrote:
>Would you like to get rich?

Would I? Holy mackerel, yes! I respond to every spam in my inbox with
these magic words!

>Then sell me a M-97 telescope, a M-13
>periscope or 5 commander direct vision blocks fro a M-41 Walker Bull Dog
>tank.

I have every single one of these items, and plenty more--anything you can
think of, in fact. Kindly remit two million American dollars (the floor
amount of what I consider "rich") to my address (PayPal OK) and I'll rush
them to you with free overnight delivery.

BTW, this is contingent upon the fact that you will accept a crayon
rendering/facsimile drawn by my 4 year old Miranda, whose blueprints are
unbelievably accurate and whose paper mache replications are period-correct
in every way. I have some of her creations on my MAN right now!

This is just a joke, friends. A little fun for those of us suffering from
pre-holiday depression.

It never ceases to amaze me: this list's breadth. We can ask for a 1917
Veeblefeetzer Sporkendorfger for a Calamatacon Dweezelpfeffer, and somebody
will have eleven of them--NOS--for $20 each. Here I am, with a 1989
M.A.N., of which are tens of thousands are still in active service
world-wide, and I can't find 8 effing wheels for it at any price.

Grumble grumble.

Carl

1989 M.A.N. VFAEG PLS Apparently, it rides on air because wheels
10 Tonnes 8V92 8x8 for it don't exist anywhere on this PLANET!