Big Christmas Gift

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 04:18:33 PST

For those of you who have almost everything and need just one more, I offer:

Chieftain Mainbattle Tank, M123 Rare Twin Winch Diesel Tractor and M15
Draggin Wagon as a unit... All restored running and with a 20 foot container
of spares. This unit is stored inside and ready to go... Location is within
100 miles of Boston, MA, USA.... price is $150,000.00 US... non
negotiable. Interested parties email me off list... Happy Dreams...
Thanks, RAMoir MVPA #217 fka MVCC and NMVCA