Report From The (Old MV) Front.

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 17:18:23 PST

Just got back, here's what I found:
"Burma" style Ford (GTB?) WWII era trucks.
Probably most of five. Would take that many to
make two restorable ones. These are fifth-wheel. Say "USMC"
  Two, three-drive axle Dodges, WWII era. Can't read data plates. All
single wheel axles.
Say "USN"
  Two, WWII IHC open cab 1 ton 4wd vehicles,
currently with spray-rig tanks. Correct(?) boxes
way out in back forty...Sorry, either I get these or nobody gets them!
  No jeeps, but we didn't get into the garages.
Some of this stuff is so buried behind and under
weeds, boxes, etc, that it is hard to see, never mind get to.
  Enough of each for one restorable example. Don't know if ANY engines
will turn. Most converted to propane.
  Also probably non-military 40's-50's IHC
1 ton through 2 ton trucks, atleast one 4wd
example.
  Ask me a question and I'll try to answer. Most
of the glass broken out. Most tires rotten.
  These vehicles aren't mine. This is just a report of my look-see.
  If I understand the widow correctly, they are all
for sale 'make offer".
  Located in Central California, South of Fresno.
Don Kenyon