Re: [MV] anyone in So Cal need an M35A2?

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 22:54:35 PST

1967 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 w/ multifuel turbo. New head
gaskets. Spring seat w/ new covers air shift transfer
front lockout hubs new front wiring harness, lights and
side markers good tires w/ 2 spares comeplete rear cover
for bed hard top heater all new brakes west coast
mirrors spare fuel pump and other misc. parts not sure on
a price yet, will figure out tomorrow for those who want to
know.

Jon