[MV] anyone in So Cal need an M35A2?

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 22:21:59 PST

Here are some more details. correct 6TL batteries in
excellant cond. new front and rear guides for the door
windows on both sides, new rubber for the door to hard top,
new rubber around the front pop out windows, new horn
solenoid, plus a spare, new headlights and wiper blades,
plus spare wipers, a couple of manuals, plus all manuals on
CD. Truck also has a windshield washer upgrade, low air
pressure warning light, seatbelts for three people(kind of
tight, but possible)anti skid on front bumper and front
fenders, plus cab interior, also have a new hi low
headlight switch, plus a spare. I also have a winch for the
truck, but no frame ext. or drive line. also have some
spare oil filters and gallons of oil. also have a
winterization cover for the radiator. this truck drives very
nice and fires up immediately I have put alot of work into
this truck and hate to see it go. also have acouple of
military radios and antennas that can go with the truck if
wanted. everything works and is complete with a CA title
and plate I also have a set of the wider mirrors for this
truck, or will sell seperately if someone wants them. any
input from other readers what this truck might be worth?

Jon