JEEPS Sale $12.50 each Accurate diecast ONLY $12.50 each

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2001 - 18:58:40 PST

Gene hello:

They were in shopping town Mall - dewitt store - of Spencers Gifts.
The other two Syracuse Malls were sold out.
The price today was sale at $12 each
Regularly $24.95
Last week the sale was $20 each.
These are truly a very fine accurate model
Spencer's have 274 stores nationwide.

I went to their web page www.spencergifts.com and found them listed under
the left side menus on their home page.
Look for title "Die casts".

It comes on a display pedestal, however, I unscrewed mine off the base.

Unit is manily diecast with some plastic.
Window lays down
These jeeps are very accurate overall.
The hood lifts the enginehas the oil filter and accurate air tube / cleaner
too
The wheels turn.
The steering works
Underneath, even has the transfer case and bolts muffler - gas tank.
springs
It's 1:18 scale which puts the Jeep at about 6 -7 inches

Regards
Rob Pearson
Upstate, NY area near Syracuse.