Re: [MV] [MV]

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 18:59:05 PST

MK is run by a very respectable fellow..origionaly from St Louis. His M14
rewelds were perfect...I am a Class II- 07 lisencee...and have done my share
of manufacturing.......but MK's work is great. Gene is right about what ATF
did to him....even with a BATF Tech Branch letter...he gets raided.

He is now making his own receiver from scratch..........

Its a shame.......remember...the rules change by the minute.

Jon