Re: [MV] 1438 Section 1062?

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 21:09:27 PST

Hi Mike...

>First off I'm looking for some(8-12) 1/4 (28)X1/2 or close Philips pan
>head bolts. Can find longer, but want finished end.They hold windshield
>on the hood (brackets anyway) M37 3/4 ton Dodge Cargo Truck.

I can help you with this one.

May I introduce you to McMaster Carr.

They have a COMPLETE online catalog at http://www.mcmaster.com. I
must warn you, though, that this link will cost you a lot of money!
;)

McMaster Carr literally will have anything you could ever dream of
needing as far as hardware is concerned. I even found drive sprockets
for the stainless steel conveyor belting I'm using for drive tracks
for my BattleBots robot! And McMaster Carr, unlike Grainger, is
really reasonably priced...and they ship REALLY quick! No, I don't
work there or own any stock!

Here's what I found at McMaster Carr to match your specification:

Head Style: Pan
Drive: Phillips
Material: 18-8 Stainless Steel
Thread Size (Inch): 1/4"-28
Length (Inch): 1/2"
Price: $18.25 for 100

Head Style: Pan
Drive: Slotted
Material: 18-8 Stainless Steel
Thread Size (Inch): 1/4"-28
Length (Inch): 1/2"
Price: $21.80 for 100

Enjoy!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net