cammo

From: Everette Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 04:34:04 PST

Esteemed listers.

I remember something posted about camouflage in the list that multi-color
painted vehicles are better hidden while moving than solid OD; and
conversely solid OD were hidden better when parked than multi-color are.
Or, is this old man remembering wrong; is it the other way around. Reason I
remember is that seems like would be other way .....

Also while researching this I found that Elizabeth Arden cosmetic firm
during WWII changed their production from ladies cosmetics to making black
face camouflage for the military