Re: [MV] cammo

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 11:45:33 PST

A local guy here.....Herb Hyman, was a Camo expert in WWII....he and his
staff of Hawaiian women did a number on every installation around after the
Dec. 7 attack. He tells some pretty interesting stories about making a
building look completely different from the air using custom made nets and
such.......As he tells it ..all werer hand made bo local women......

Interesting guy.

Jon