For sell

From: Teena Gravitt (tgravitt@chattanooga.net)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 15:30:25 PST

FOR SALE:
Going through my parts I found an extra Control Box for a Hummer
Label says:;
DISTRIBUTION BOX KIT
6110-01-446-7125
VERISON 14.0
LAU DEFENSE SYSTEMS DIVISION

CONSISTS OF A DISTRIBUTION BOX , MOUNTING SCREWS, AND A WIRING HARNESS FOR
THE GLOW
PLUGS, THE CONTROL BOX HAS TWO CANNON PLUGS ON IT.
don't know much about it, just an extra I have.

$400.00 plus shipping or maybe trade for other Hummv parts.
Just fishing right now, but does anyone have some Military highback seats or
something equal to. Looking for two seats, dont need drivers side. what
kind of price? thanks Mike