Flamed for trying to help

From: Darrell Shake (armor2@iglou.com)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 14:43:57 PST

Just got to say this. When someone posts to the list for help I try to
help them when I can. Please remember that its always the spirit of
helping that people answer someones post and not to steer them in the
wrong direction. Ive seen time and time again where people from all
walks of life will go out of there way to help someone and get the livin
bejesus flamed out of them for the effort they put forth. I realize that
there are many master techs out there and that is what makes the list a
wonderful resource . Please dont flame people if they dont give the
answer you would have they are trying to help. Flame sheilds to full Mr
scott and get the photon torpedos armed. Darrell.