RE: [MV] Award recommendation suggestions

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 15:19:20 PST

Tom,

All humor aside, the effect created by the lab to the Bovines (in this case,
someone else's living) is similar to having a commando raid into your
weapons and equipment locker, and a light mist of muratic acid applied to
all of the working parts.
Effects may vary......

In this part of the country, it would be among farm folk, a courtesy to just
drop a dog chasing stock.
The liability alone makes the animal "not worth the risk" to own.

Brown eyed lab?
He lucky they weren't my cows, I don't use bird shot.

I'll apologize to the list for the reply, but too many people don't realize,
that what they see as a dog at play, costs real people real money.

And as for the WAC?
Boy! You best just stay clear of those kind of girls!
They look pretty, but they will darn sure lead you into a world of hurt!
And Tom, that goes for you as well as the dog!

<Big Grin>