Re: [MV] Need I.D. help from our friends in U.K. or France

From: Nigel Hay (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 06:16:11 PST

All I know is that a major french avaiation comapny and former auto
manufactures is called Snecma Moteurs
They speicalise currently in jet and rocket engines- I susspect that
(depending on the vehicle you found the plate on) they were a defense
contractor for French govt re-building or converting military vehicles in
the 1960's.

Hope this helps, NIGE