Re: [MV] mules (and deuces) in snow

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 06:15:11 PST

In a message dated 1/3/02 9:04:17 AM Central Daylight Time, asando@prtc.net
writes:

<< You guys are having a blast!!!! No snow in this neck of the woods!!!! I
 wonder how many turns would an M35 will do after applying the hand brake
 downhill on a frozen (deserted) road> >>

Dunno about that, but once had a M35A2 sitting on a solid sheet of ice such
that sitting still I could turn the steering wheel lock to lock with a single
finger. Also had a M36A2 break loose on an unexpected patch of ice in
road....as I tried to recover I was considering if the first house I was
headed to would stop the truck, or if I'd hit a second one too. Fortunately
I was able to recover before even getting off the road.
All in all, be careful.
DD