W NUMBER

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 20:18:20 PST

Thanks to Claude Vaughn, Rick Lathrop and of
course David Doyle and Jim Gilmore, I think I've made a discovery.
  I was trying to look too close at the hood sheetmetal for that number.
I stood BACK and began to look--voila! BIG numbers.
  Suddenly I remembered the pics in my old N.G Yearbooks--the oldie 30's
trucks had BIG W numbers. 4" or larger.
  SO! LOOKS LIKE--TA-Dah! W-33749..maybe more?
  Gosh I hope I'm right, research will be much easier.
  Only took about six months to get that much...
Don