Re: [MV] mules in snow

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 08:18:01 PST

Uhhhh...maybe 2 in the y axis and several in the x axis,, not that you'll be
in shape to count them once they start!! How many times can you bench press
an M35?
    Nominations are now open for the Darwin Awards in the M35 and M274
categories!!!

Ronzo
 ( Who parked his M35A2 for the duration last Tuesday.... I peg my fun meter
plowing in the winter with a CUCV-S(EX))