Re: [MV] Hummer Camo Painted Templates

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 08:39:20 PST

Hi Jeff...

>I am looking for some Templates for the Camo Paint
>Pattern on the Humvee.

You need the camo TM. It shows camo patterns for all vehicles and I'm
pretty sure HMMWVs are included but I'm running out the door now.
I'll check when I get back.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net