Practical M4/M4A1 High Speed Tractor info wanted

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 15:26:18 PST

Hi all,

There are a couple of M4 or M4A1s (not sure which yet) for sale in my
area and that is a dangerous thing :-) I know quite a bit about the
vehicles in terms of specs, use, and general pricing for unrestored
examples. I also am fully aware of the problems associated with owning a
super heavy vehicle. What I don't know a lot about is what the vehicle
is like to restore and use. Does anybody on this list have practical
experience to lend me?

Thanks,

Steve

10xWeasels of various flavors and conditions
M274A2 MULE
710M Pinzgauer
M43 Ambulance (hurting unit!)
M101 CDN trailer