Re: [MV] Desert Storm Vehicles...Solid Sand Color or Desert Camo Pattern?

From: Beal (beal@vci.net)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 22:26:49 PST

The truck is yours , no need to justify to any one why or what you wish to do
with it .
I personally wish you the best and would help any way possible .
I will look around the Special Forces ( 5th and 160th ) on Fort Campbell to
see if anything matches. They have several impound areas that are full of
vehicles recently back state side ( some I personally know came from desert
environments ) . I will let you know what I come up with ( with no hassles or
questions on your sanity or good judgment ). Good luck and stick to your guns
, it takes a strong person to stick to there on ideas and not follow the norm
.