Re: [MV] A military Delorean?

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 17:38:29 PST

Hello Steve,

You may be right. Or it maybe the 1450 is an earlier model that Crismon
didn't have information on when he wrote that book. If the USMC only ordered
five, the number might have been so small that it was overlooked in his
research. They might also have tested a couple of the 1500 models and then
decided not to order any others. I guess the Lord and the Corps move in
mysterious ways.

Pete Davis