Re: [MV] Very Poor Judgement

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 15:58:12 PST

    I believe everyone here on the list has there personal opinions on the
types of military vehicles they own. This is why we live in America, we
have the choice of what we want to drive and what we want to say. Ive seen
many people bash the M715 on the list. I know for a fact that there is a
person on the list that drives his to every show in the North East and every
day he is home. Last I knew he has over 80,000 on his truck and he is still
going!! I had thought the same thing until I met him and have gotten to
know the truck better because of him. (Hi Ted)
    Now I collect vehicles from the Vietnam War. Personally I am tired of
getting my issues of Army Motors and seeing all the articles on MB Jeeps.
But I do start to get ancy at the thought of the Military Vehicles Magazine
comming in the mail and to see what new article Dave Doyle has created. For
I am in love with the BIG TRUCKS. Dave told me that there is a saying down
at his place "if you can't stand on the fender, its not a real Army Truck"
I just wish more people felt like Julian, then maybe everyone else wont buy
up all the M35's and M54's then Dave and I wont need to spend a mint on our
parts.
Jeff, owner of
two M37's
M35A2