Re: [MV] Power cable For M37

From: jim gilmore (jgilmore@ptd.net)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 15:34:46 PST

Jock wrote:

>I think i should have been clearer on which cable I was wanting. It's the
>cable that comes from the female outlet on the bed headboard to the radio
>mount. Do you know where I can find it?

      It should be hanging from the bottom of your radio mount......

    The radios used most in the M-37 was the RT-66/67/68 with a power
supply. Some used a larger set which either had two of the RT/PP or added a
R-108/109/110 receiver and a RT-70 with a AM-65 amp.

   The mount has the power cable attached to it and the end will have
either spade connectors or the Bendix connector. The Bendix connector is
the one that screws into the power lead in the back of your cab/bed.

       I have them if you can't find one. Cost is $9.00 for the
connector. I also have the radio installation diagram book for the M-37
that shows all the radios and mounts used in these trucks with measurements
for the holes and lists all the parts for them. If I can find where I
put them......cost is $15.00 each.

Jim

   NOTE NEW ADDRESS----NOTE NEW ADDRESS---NOTE NEW ADDRESS------AS OF
JANUARY 4, 2001---------