Re: [MV] Power cable For M37 addendum

From: Jim Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 23:57:34 PST

Since no radio set was mentioned in the original posting, I took a guess at what
was required.
Now, Jim, you know us Canucks, we keep everything long past time for disposal.
I have a Canadian EME manual showing the correct way to mount 2 524's in a
M37, with the amu's attached to the upper rear corner of the cab. ( We only had
the hard top cabs ).

P.S. Did you ever come across the 151A2 passenger seat reversal brackets that
         we spoke of in Oshawa last summer ?

Jim Wiehe , VA3JHW
mail to : j.wiehe@sympatico.ca