Re: [MV] Land Rover needed -

From: Daniel Terp (dterp@tallcity.com)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 05:02:45 PST

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 09:15:07 +0000, you wrote:
>I am looking urgently for an old Land Rover, it has to carry at least 8 or 9
>persons, if somebody out there could refer me a dealer, or he himself is
>selling trucks like this please tell me, the car is ment for Europe market!

You might try Land's End Rover in Holland. I've never bought from
them, but I've talked with them and they seem knowlegable.

They have a lot of exMil (Diesel) Defender 90 and 110's that are too
new to import into the US ;-( but fine for Europe.

The prices seem good but you have to inspect the merchandise to really
know. They also have some civie Range Rovers and random off-road
trucks.

Web Site - http://www.lands.end4x4nl.btinternet.co.uk/