'39 Ford QM Panel Research $$$$

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 18:31:21 PST

Greg Murphy got back to me on research in
"Christmas Papers". Will cost $265.00 with no
guarantees. Oy!
  Since I'm 3000 miles away I guess I have no choice. I really want to
know what transpired with this old panel.
  I think I found "TODD" in big letters on hood.
(Todd Shipyards Corporation, Los Angeles Division).
  This would explain cloth key tag "Todd Shipyards..." with two keys (my
cabinet keys?)
  Unusual California rust problems on roof,etc.
  Big yellow stripes--evidently this is/was a common dockside marking.
  I'll let everyone know if Maj. General John
Christmas reported on my weird panel truck.
Caveat Emptor!
Don