To Ryan - Internet Dorks Re: LISTEN UP

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 12:19:53 PST

Now Ryan give me a break... I drove a Yugo from brand spanking ...and it
took us through four winters It was absolutely marvelous too. It barely
sniffed at gasoline.
It could easliy give my MB jeep a run for it's money too . LOL

Rob P.
Upstate Ny area near Syracuse.
'42 MB Been to #ell and back
'46 CJ2A Fully Rebuilt Eng. not yet intsalled
'47 CJ2As Really Rusty one Runs (two jeeps)
Two CJ5s great engines - bad tubs
1, Surrey jeep. soon to have Toyota Celica eng. + Tranny