Re: [MV] How Does One Mount License Plates on a Deuce?

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 12:01:30 PST

Yes, you are correct about Indiana, the only problem is that the License Bureau has no idea on how to issue paper work for an MV that don't require plates. They admiit the law is
on the books, but they don't have procedures in place to do as the law says. They were totally clueless. Hence I have $35/yr classic car plates on my M51, 23,000 lb dump truck.
I find it pretty ironic, however I keep a complete set of paperwork in the glove box along with a copy of the law just in case a police officer doesn't believe me.

Dave