Re: [MV] Internet Dorks was Re: [MV] LISTEN UP

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 12:44:37 PST

In a message dated 1/15/2002 3:12:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rmgill@mindspring.com writes:

<<
 If he keeps sending daft messages to the list, I'll call a friend
 over at Earthlink and ask them to explain e-mail lists to the dork.

 I think this guy is trying to drive on the Internet highway with a
 broken down yugo..

He may be in the situation that I am in, namely, the instructions at the
bottom of each meassage don't work unless I use the "skylee" address. Maybe a
message to him with that suggestion will help him unsubscribe more easily. apb