Re: [MV] Internet Dorks was Re: [MV] LISTEN UP

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 12:53:41 PST

At 3:44 PM -0500 1/15/02, M35products@aol.com wrote:

>He may be in the situation that I am in, namely, the instructions at the
>bottom of each meassage don't work unless I use the "skylee" address. Maybe a
>message to him with that suggestion will help him unsubscribe more easily. apb

I've noted those issues as well depending on one's DNS server's
upstream provider. Mindspring has no trouble, but turner.com has
trouble with mil-veh.org resolutions for some reason.

Even so, a very polite, message to the list stating that he has not
been able to unsub from the list and asking if the moderator/owner
could please un-sub him would have been all that would be needed.
Screaming profanities at the list is not correct and valid form.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -