Re: [MV] Pulling Trailers - Weight/Brakes Question

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 13:29:22 PST

Right on! Besides the Equalizer hitch, you really needed electric
brakes. If you accelerate slightly and apply the electric brakes only,
at the same time, the rig will straighten out.

You didn't say what brand of truck you have. I'm an old hot rodder and I
can get easily 200 more hp from a small block Chevy. (The old carburetor
ones)

Royce