Re: [MV] AN/MMQ-1 Trailer for sale

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 04:38:57 PST

In a message dated 1/15/02 11:44:28 PM, mleaton@netins.net writes:

>What is it? A M101 trailer Maybe a1 with a Wind Measuring Set
>installed. There is a hydraulic raised tower that is 60 feet(?). These
>were support equipment for a mobile rocket launcher and pulled behind
>a 3/4 ton truck. Manual I have is for the 762mm Artillery Rocket and
>show this trailer.
>
>Condition? is unknown, He told me it needed restored, but appears to all
>be there.
>
>Price? Unknown will have to work your own deal.

This trailer is the twin to the one I've had for sale and tried to sell on
Ebay. He paid Government Liquidators what I'm asking for mine, $550. They
came out of Dalgren, Va and are in basically the same condition. They are
good examples of early M101 trailers with the mast kit installed in original
semi-gloss OD. Mine looks like the mast is in good enough condition to be
powered up but the fluids were drained and I haven't tried. It has two
motors. One is 24 volt DC and the other is 110 volt AC. Tires are very dry
rotted.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com
Virginia