Re: [MV] Cucv GEN 1 light and other stuff....

From: Ted Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 05:50:00 PST

Between the light circuits for Gen 1 & 2 and the extra relay for
Gen 2, theres alot to keep you busy. No light circuit > No alternator startup.

One more thing, that multipin connector behind the fuse block.
50 year old grease isn't conducive to electrical conductivity, took me the
better part of an afternoon to clean that up. I didn't let it bug me, my
65 Impala has the same type of arrangement, cept I used a light coating of
silicone
to protect the contacts long ago and glad I did.

later,
TH.

Still using the older "skylee" address.