hubs: correction

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 13:02:41 PST

My previous knee-jerk answer of "Nope" to the question concerning possible
damage when engaging hubs is hereby corrected.

I should have said "Yup"

If the front wheel drive is engaged, from a standing start, and the hubs have
not been engaged, no problem, but as wiser men have pointed out, don't
attempt to do it on the fly, as some gears will be going at road speed, and
some others will be standing still, causing the gnashing of teeth, or worse.

On another note, if there is anyone out there with either an M35 A3, or an
M35 with retro-fitted CTIS, please contact me off-list. I need some pictures
or dimensions of the wheel-mounted air delivery components, to ensure that my
hubs will fit on those trucks. Thanks.

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres
www.M35products.com