Re: [MV] Surplusbid/Gov liquidators/ etc. ......

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 12:36:52 PST

Perhaps I can put some minds at ease. I just got off the phone,
having spoken to Jan at GL. If you followed procedures, you're
not in danger of losing your deposit. Just be patient. I did not
get a negative attitude from her. I was offered the chance to
renege on my purchased, but I declined and explained that I'm
patient and this is not the first time I've encountered delays.
For you first time truck buyers, I know you are eager to get
your truck, but I don't think bugging Jan will help.
Joe Young