Re: [MV] Surplusbid/Gov liquidators/ etc. ......

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 13:26:22 PST

I too was contacted via email by Heath Norton of GL. I haven't spoken with
him yet but his call was in reference to my emails yeterday callling them
shiesters. My comments may have been made prematurely. I will ask why it
takes 6 weeks+ to get a non-transferable form 97 thats made out to GL not
me. I was fortunate enough to get my trailer titled but the form is clearly
not transferable. I will also inquire about extending auctions at random,
pulling items at random, extending only a few items from a sale at random and
not answering emails. Hopefully a reasonable explanation will put us all at
ease. More to follow......

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2