Re: [MV] Austin Champ Camp at War and Peace

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 09:25:47 PST

Way too expensive !!!..the prices keep going up..tables at the meets also. I
stopped doing shows because of the expense of tables..and all the "extra"
fees... No way will I pay a high fee to have a vehicle judged or even looked
at. It is an awful expense just to get a vehicle to a meet...then to have
to "pay" someone to look at it.!! Why ??? They should pay the owner for
hauling it to a show.. Yeah..when pigs fly !! Gene
> Richard
>
> > Wonder what our US chums think about _paying_ $43 to enter a MV show. .
. . . .