Re: [MV] M35 Shimmy

From: Matt Mouser (Webmaster@net-connection.net)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 20:22:18 PST

I only currently own an M151A2, but I have always had an interest in the
medium trucks such as deuces. I know a bit about them. I just don't have the
room or time for one right now. But I am curious on their air compressor. Is
this compressor like a normal air compressor that you guys just plug a line
into and use your tools on?? Is it on every multifuel deuce?? I assume it
can't be too powerful because of lack of tank space and horsepower, but I
was just curious. It sounds really neat.

Thanks,
Matt Mouser