Re: [MV] Where and How Much for an M38A1 also 1" Impacts

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 17:17:42 PST

I have a 1964 M38A1 Marine corp.(Posi trac front &
rear) for sale and it also on Ebay item# 600791613
$3,500 firm. Runs very nice, some rust thru in Bed and
passenger floor board, little rust thru a 2 othe spots
by fenders. I also have an early M38A1 body assy. with
Frame,Fenders,hood,grill,windshield frame,axles, this
has been inside storage for 25+ years all panels are
nice with NO rust thru, hat channels are great! pics
at www.mvpc.com/tub.htm
$1,500 firm or trade for M38 body tub etc.
will trade for Humv stuff too (spare tire
carrier,slant back hard top,winch etc.)

Location: Pensacola, FL
Jeff Smith M*V*P
850-475-5030