Re: [MV] M3A1 Scout Car For Sale

From: Colin Macgregor Stevens (cmstevens@telus.net)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 20:52:58 PST

We also have evidence that the vehicle has been in Canada for many years. As
Canada BOUGHT most of her vehicles, it would likely not be an ex-Lend-lease
vehicle. I think it MAY have belonged to Robert Rostecki of Winnipeg before
that and he got it out of the US Mid-West as I recall (North Dakota( ???)

I agree with you on the .50 Cal. Better to sell it separately in Canada.
Value of Browning is about $1,000 Canadian. Someone here in our WESTERN
COMMAND club might well buy it. Can contact through me as I edit the club
web site and newsletter.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
cmstevens@telus.net
or (as second choice)
seaforth72@hotmail.com

LOST MESSAGES: Due to technical problems, many messages have been lost by
colin@pacdat.net address. My apologies for any inconveniences this may have
caused. Several hundred messages were lost at various times in the Fall of
2001.
MVPA #954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977) http://www.westerncommand.com
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net/colin_stevens'_1944_willys_mb_photos.htm